Sponsored by:

Porsche 914/6 Project Interview

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 12:22 AM
Mark Twete
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Porsche 914/6 Project Interview

I just got someone to answer my Interview questions today so there is no need to answer these! Thanks for takin a look at them anyways! I want to delete this thread completely but I'm a bit of a noob with forums so I don't know how...

1.) How long have you been Interested/Worked with Porsches?

2.) Which model are you most familiar with?

3.) Have you ever owned a 914 or a 914/6 and if so, did you personally maintain it or was the work done by a mechanic?

4.) How well do you know/are able to maintain Porsche 6cyl engines (911 / 914-6)?

5.) Has your interest in this area affected your life in any way?

6.) Do you recommend that an individual seek a profession in the area of Porsche mechanic or is it something that should be kept more as a hobby? (age-wise, financially etc.)

7.) Do you believe that using parts as close to stock as possible, during a restoration project, is the best way to go?

8.) Are there any common problems that you can think of (when working with a six cyl Porsche motor) that I should be aware of while working on this project?

9.) Would you recommend yourself, or someone else, as a mentor for me during my project?

10.) Finally, do you have any suggestions about how I should perform my project!

Thank you so much for looking at these, I really appreciate it!

-Aaron Twete

Last edited by Mark Twete; 11-29-2005 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Recieved my interview answers, no longer need these!

Quick Reply: Porsche 914/6 Project Interview