Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Welcoming a new Rennlist Sponsor.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2004, 10:34 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Welcoming a new Rennlist Sponsor.....

Welcoming a new Rennlist Sponsor.....

It is with a great deal of personal pleasure that Rennlist welcomes our newest Site Sponsor - Apex Performance Parts. Recently formed by Jay Gratton and Matt Romanowski, Apex is offering a wide variety of parts for your Porsche - including OEM, replacement, and performance parts. The inventory is expanding daily and the site supports on-line shopping and secure credit card payments. You can check it out here:

http://www.apex-parts.com

Now, on a personal note. The reason it's a special pleasure to introduce Matt's and Jay's new business to the 250,000 folks on Rennlist is simple. I've known both for a number of years and their passion and enthusiasm for Porsche automobiles and their owners is overwhelming. Whether it's driving on the track, detailing a friend's Porsche, or simply lending a "wrench" to someone in need, I'm certain that all their customers will be treated in a very special and unique way.

As a side note, five years ago, Matt became one of the first Rennlist "Lifetime Members" when Jen and I began awarding them as our way of saying "Thank You" to a small number of folks. At that time, Matt was the youngest "Lifetime Member", and today, I wish both my congratulations with their opening and continued success with their venture - http://www.apex-parts.com

Best to all,

John Dunkle
Rennlist.com
Old 05-07-2004, 01:22 PM
DJM914/6
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like I just found the place to buy brakes for my daily driver! We'll be giving them a call very soon!

Thanks for the lead.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave,
We will be happy to help you in anyway we can. Don't forget to tell us your a Rennlist member, so you can save on your discount. Best wishes - Jay Gratton

Quick Reply: Welcoming a new Rennlist Sponsor.....