Notices
911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

Nice to be out of garage! Question about wheels...

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 06:28 PM
mznbleu
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice to be out of garage! Question about wheels...

Had to replace battery, pretty damn tight in the slant, but got her out for a bit today...made more forget about GT3's and Club Coupe GTS's...taking in next week for engine rebuild...banking on 20k +/-....will be getting updates and pics of the work for my binder of life of car...if I can figure out why I can't post pics anymore, I will include some....am also putting the original Fuch's back on the car, so will be making the HRE's available...PO spent $600 refinishing them just before I bought, so they are pretty much perfect...C-21's...18", with Michelin Pilot Sports on them with pretty much full tread....I have put less than 300 miles on it since had...will not be case when engine back....but, does anyone have an idea what would be a fair price for the wheels, with or without tires? Thanks guys....
Old 04-03-2015, 06:54 PM
MUSSBERGER
uninformed gas bag
(contemplating on whether gas bag is one or two words)
Rennlist Member

Received 171 Likes on 125 Posts

What widths are they? You might want to post this question over at Pelican on their Turbo forum. Wheels with tires are PIA to ship.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:53 PM
WPOZZZ
Three Wheelin'

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Spring is here and now you're taking her in for a rebuild?
Old 04-04-2015, 11:44 AM
mznbleu
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah...sucks to rebuild now, but was waiting for beach house to sell...might be able to sell locally with tires on them, couple of places could advertise...but I see that 205/50/16 and 245/45/16 for Fuchs are not available...would have liked the bridgestones...may wait a bit on changing out then...the HREs do look good

Quick Reply: Nice to be out of garage! Question about wheels...