911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

What the....?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 07:39 PM
F. Thumb
Rennlist Member

Received 100 Likes on 41 Posts
Default What the....?

So I was close to buying a 930 ten years ago, then got married, bought a nice downtown condo, new Jeep, business ups and downs, and so I pushed my 'toy' to the back burner for a while. I'm finally in a position to start the search again for a '87-'89 930 cab.

I knew these would hold their value, but OMG what happened to the market while I was away!?!? Did these really double in price since then? Damn, I should have pulled the trigger then, bought two and said, "But honey, it's not a toy, it's an investment!"
Old 12-28-2014, 10:56 PM
mznbleu
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say the same thing to my wife as I wait to get engine rebuilt for 15-20k, and as I peruse other p-cars, E type Jags, a 328 Ferrari telling her these are investments! And while we all here know it to be the case, I am reminded that they are only good investments if u can sell them! So my childhood comic collection will pass to my son, and hopefully the 930s too...the Panamera will morph into another someday soon, and unless I win the lottery, I will quietly, happily, enviously, and respectfully envy the garages of the The likes of the Baron and others here with a smile from afar.... one day maybe....H
Old 12-28-2014, 11:25 PM
HullarP
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right! Well maintained 930s have skyrocketed in the past years. Simply Amazing

Quick Reply: What the....?