Notices
911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

Great HP Gains How Does Yours Compare?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 09:21 PM
ZCAT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sameer - it is a full 3.4 twin plug build from Imagine Auto. You can see the basic specs for this build at the Imagine Auto site under the "Big Bad" package. We added to that with the 3.4 Ps & Cs, the twin plug, an electronic boost controller, and just about every good thing you can think of the strengthen the engine for hopefully a long service life. The engine was very strong prior to this build and was producing very good HP already, so I am sure starting with a nice healthy foundation coupled with Stepen's magic got us to here. The Porsche mechanics that have driven it that are familar with 930s all say that this engine feels different than others of similar build - almost like Stephen has some special secret ingredient. One of the really cool things is that boost start to build as low as 1500 RPMs.
Old 02-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Sameer
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ZCAT3,
Your in the right hands with Stephen frm IA. Which EBC you using? I just purchased my Greddy Profec B Spec from PowerHaus. On its way to me soon. Is the setup easy? Isit just a dial in and go? Any tips?
Old 02-08-2003, 12:03 AM
ZCAT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am using a ApexI-AVCR - it actually has way more functionality than I will likely ever use, but it does a very good job of holding boost where you want it.

Quick Reply: Great HP Gains How Does Yours Compare?