Notices
911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

Anyone has info on this guy "lowmileshasbeens"

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 11:53 AM
MSHii
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm very happy this forum exists. It's such a bank of knowledge and experience with and about people that many of us would have to learn on our own, after dealing with them. RL is the best.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:44 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

good info
he recently inquired about my new to me slant.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:17 PM
89SLANT505
Banned

Originally Posted by chi
Yes. I know him. I sold him that eBay 87 m505 factory slant for 51k after he told me a sob story of how much it was his dream car and would never part with it. To my shock, found the car on eBay being flipped less than three weeks. Really disappointed by this since it's clear the original Fuchs are gone. Don't know what else he swapped out. Would never buy from a guy who blatantly lies. I made it clear I would never sell to dealers or investors. I wanted an enthusiast to get it for a good price. I am very sickened.
Chi / SLANTNOSE. The slant nose was not even close to your description. The what the cars looks on eBay inst even close to your our description. I can go on and on, but I wont. I spent $9,000 on your car to make it what it was before I put it on eBay. I did not call you back whining about all the probs, then asking for $ back. I just took it up the butt and moved on. I had full intentions of keeping it, but decided to sell it after I bought another one that I have now in my warehouse. Also, I didn't give you a SOB story, I didn't tell you I was a reseller and I honestly wanted the car for myself. I asked you best price and the money was in your account withing a few hours. You should consider yourself lucky to have had a buyer like me, because you would have NEVER for $51,000 from a skeptical retail buyer and you would have went through all sorts of trouble just to learn that your buyer backed out or negotiated down much further than the price I bought from you. I think only 2k less then your asking price. I didn't offer you that - you suggested it and I wired. Your Slant was sold for FULL ASKING PRICE! It is because I took it from a tattered old slant / with a disco system wired in it and boosted it to a collector piece. I have 100s of detailed close up shots of the before and after. It went to a private collector in NY and he loves it! He called my back as soon as it landed and said BRILLIANT and thank you. he also offered me a two week stay in his Muiti million beach home in Purto Rico for $0, which Im taking full advantage of in February.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:18 PM
89SLANT505
Banned

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
good info
he recently inquired about my new to me slant.
yeah and you offered it to me for $20k more then you bought it for. Too much and would that consider you a flipper?
Old 09-24-2011, 01:19 PM
89SLANT505
Banned

Originally Posted by Trader220
Dont be so sure those bids were real. Private auction, known liar = shill bidders
SOLD FULL BIN PRICE.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:21 PM
89SLANT505
Banned

Originally Posted by kiesan
You don't see the difference between this **** and actual legitimate car dealers with solid reps? Srsly?

Look through some of his threads and tell me that again. Or better yet, try buying/selling a car from/to him and tell us how it goes.

https://rennlist.com/forums/search.php?searchid=8980050

Furthermore: You can talk to any of the Porsche resellers and find that NOBODY has received a car fro me that was in any way less than described. I have references all over this country and for that matter all over the world. Occasionally there might be something small Ive overlooked and have NEVER had a prob fixing it. Well except one A-hole and Im still on this fence with this guy. He knows who he is and if your reading this, then I suggest you do the right thing and we can move on.

Just so everyone is clear. I BUY PORSCHE and RESELL THEM. I like them, I like the people for the most part, it profitable and its fun. I usually keep 20-30 at any time.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:22 PM
89SLANT505
Banned

Originally Posted by kiesan
Anyone care to wager that this is the same Philip with one "L" inquiring about a 993 with 2k miles?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...75a#vi-content
Not me. I dont buy 993
Old 09-24-2011, 01:25 PM
89SLANT505
Banned

Originally Posted by six gun
Tried the connection you gave me and did find thay he had been banned from here. I also did a search in the 930, and 911 forums using "low miles" and came up with nothing. I then went back and re-read the posting on e-bay for the slant nose he has posted. I don't care for slants, or the color blk. but if I were looking for a low mileage, blk, 930, based on the pictures he posted I would give him a call.

Are you saying that he posts one car and ships another, as in the only complaint I found in the acrhives? or is your problem that he represents himself as a collector buys and pays for the car, and then turns around and flips it.

If he was banned from here because of misrepresentation then that's fraud and he should not only be banned but sued as well. But if he just flipped it, what is wrong with that?

I have bought and sold a lot of cars, and I can see by your past ownership that you have done the same. On most I have lost money or broke even and once in a blue moon I have made money.
I am a private collector. I have 9 of my own pieces that I love. i also resell nice low mileage Porsche.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:32 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

I told you that I really wasn't looking to sell, but 85k might change my mind. Knowing you would pass.
I've never flipped a car in my life, I resent the implication.
Too bad, another doc has a 89 red slant he's ready to part with, only 13k miles.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:54 PM
speednme
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

IMO nothing wrong with flipping a car. It's business period. I think some felt flipping on the same site you picked the car up from was unethical. Then again I guess it's your prerogative.

FWIW I when to view a car you had previously for sale. It showed beautiful. The seller's review about the transaction with you were not the best. He did not say horrible things about you but he did say it was not the best experience. Due to some items(factory exhaust system and service records that were suppose to accompany the car were never sent ).

In any case you do have some nice cars for sale.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:01 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

I wouldn't sell it for 100k, always wanted one and they ain't making anymore....ever.
I would never refer my friend to have his car flipped. I would have to be convinced you were a legit collector.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:19 PM
speednme
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by 89SLANT505
Which car did you view?
pearl white 930
Old 09-24-2011, 02:23 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Oh, it's worthy.....
Seriously, might be out of your price range.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:28 PM
oscar94
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

his silver 930 is super nice! i would buy it in a minute if in my price range.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:23 PM
hoekstraltd
6th Gear

Originally Posted by 89SLANT505
i gave the stuff tot he trucker. I don't know what happened from there. I dont know what else to say other than I know how important it is to have all the records and would never keep it form anyone. He also called me back wanting to buy or trade with me again.
Phillip
Trucker never gave us anything, i remember you saying you still had them at your shop and wouldnt give them to us untill i bought your wide body Targa...holding me hostage isnt a great move on your part.

Pretty simple solutions send the stuff you promised! Car is VERY nice, you represent the cars well, but your follow thru and completing a transaction is very childish.

Quick Reply: Anyone has info on this guy "lowmileshasbeens"