Notices
911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

FS: 3.6 liter twin turbo motor 600+ hp

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 01:05 PM
JBL930
Not Forgotten

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry, i meant Bill, no idea why i said Olli?
Jim, a chassis dyno graph would be interesting for sure, although as we all know they can be fudged, something as simple as the intake air temp sensor hanging down by the exhaust manifold can cause massive correction factors. Would be good to see one with all the data, i know dyno-dynamics graphs have this across the bottom.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:16 PM
JamesE
Addict
Rennlist Member

RIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some gps data logged 60-130 times would clear things up. But i'm with JBL here.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:48 AM
slownrusty
Rennlist Member

Received 334 Likes on 155 Posts

Can you please clarify the reason for the sale? Also the engine is installed and running in a car currently and would require removal..correct?

Are you running this engine with a G50/50?

Yasin
Old 12-29-2009, 06:24 PM
pdqcarrera
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Yargk
Less than 100 miles, the motor was finished a while ago by Stephen Kaspar, but the install was never completed locally (I should have had Stephen do the whole thing from the beginning). It's only been driven lightly around town during the initial EFI tuning. It's basically a new motor.
Hi ... I'm interested. How far was the install completed in that it allows the motor/car to be driven yet "never completed"? I ask because I was hoping you would send pictures installed in your 930, as for my situation it would be installed in a 930 as well therefore I'd need to determine how much work/cost would be required to install. Did you have a custom harness made?
Old 12-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Yargk
Rennlist Member

Received 230 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by slownrusty
Can you please clarify the reason for the sale? Also the engine is installed and running in a car currently and would require removal..correct?

Are you running this engine with a G50/50?

Yasin
I am selling because the install was never finished and I ran out of money to finish it. I'm just looking to get the car running again (so I can drive it again ) with a stockish motor which is why the monster motor is selling for a fraction of its cost.

Right now it's not running, but it is in my car and would require removal. When one of the interested parties decides to buy this bad boy, I'll take the car to Jerry Woods Enterprises where the motor will be removed and prepped for shipping.

I was using the stock 4 speed.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:25 PM
Yargk
Rennlist Member

Received 230 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by pdqcarrera
Hi ... I'm interested. How far was the install completed in that it allows the motor/car to be driven yet "never completed"? I ask because I was hoping you would send pictures installed in your 930, as for my situation it would be installed in a 930 as well therefore I'd need to determine how much work/cost would be required to install. Did you have a custom harness made?
pm sent

Quick Reply: FS: 3.6 liter twin turbo motor 600+ hp