911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

GHL dual outlet SS muffler for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 08:18 PM
notthd
Rennlist Member

Received 301 Likes on 168 Posts
Default GHL dual outlet SS muffler for sale

Still have it on the shelf, great shape- I am keeping the LOOK AT ME zork.. $750.

Please help me super charge my 968 cab..... Cheers, Mike

or michael.nott@areva.com
Old 06-16-2009, 10:15 PM
pkrasusky
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike-

Totally unrelated to your post (sowwy)... but...

You'd pop'd yer head into Pelican months back about hoping to join us for turboPALOOSA but then that was the last heard of you.

TELL ME you're hoping to go? Jacob & I are pitstopping in Front Royal Thurs. night, we could **** you and bomb down together from there yes? We've got them beers to hoist still, be good (GREAT) opp to do so, etc.

Make me proud me friend...

ps. hmmm, my post count is now suddenly SIX? I haven't been 'here' much lately but that's pretty funny!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:10 AM
notthd
Rennlist Member

Received 301 Likes on 168 Posts

Paul- Good to hear from you... Right now I have a graduation that weekend but still are trying to sort it out. and it's in Ct of all palces, we may pass each other in transit...

which way are you going? 95S and the NJ turnpike is faster only if you miss NY and DC traffic... 81S is a much more senic route. I have done both dozens of times. Come to think of it Front Royal is near or on the blue ridge parkway... nice ride nad you will pass by my house 1.5 hours south of you. I am only 30 mins from the peaks of otter and can see it from my house. It is the weekend of the 27th -28th of this month correct? .. I'll shoot you my number- Cheers, Mike

Quick Reply: GHL dual outlet SS muffler for sale