911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

Need help

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 05:21 PM
srf506
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help

I need a big favor to help get my 30 back on the road. Does anyone who has converted their car to a track car, or gone to the RS door panels, have any of the inner door pull assemblies they would be willing to sell me? I had one break and would like to get it repaired w/o waiting on the dealership to get me the parts. On the Pelican parts diagrams for a 1985 911/930 door they are listed as 911-531-091-00-OEM. They consist of two threaded bent rods, a threaded sleeve, and a jam nut. They connect to the inside door handle and the bell-crank that operates the door latch. My driver side unit somehow bent. Clutsy me trying to straighten it managed to break it with a small piece stuck in the sleeve. It was jammed and wouldn't turn, probably from the bend.

I'd like to get at least two, so I have one in the spares box in case it happens again. Beats me how or why it bent after 22-years, but hey, its a Porsche.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help/consideration. You can obviously either reply to this post or PM me if you wish. Obviously I'll pay for your postage and handling in addition to the parts.

Jim P.

Quick Reply: Need help