Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 01:45 AM
Droops83
Three Wheelin'

Received 79 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by LA964RS
Chris...I remember you! Yes, you can see some pics here

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=334509
Cool! I like the tail that you decided to put on, looks unique yet surprisingly the ICX still fits. I would defnitely take a look if I had the cash . . . although I work on these cars for a living so I would probably build one myself if that were the case! Maybe a well-heeled customer wants to build one like this . . . well in any case I'll pass this ad on to customers if one happens to be looking for a unique ride that's slightly more exciting than those "boring" AWD TTs!

---Chris A.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:21 PM
LA964RS
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DLR: Yes, they are good for about 7 hp each....just kidding...as a turbo motor it doesn't make any real difference as long as its not restrictive and these aren't. They come straight out from the cats. Just preferred to do this as opposed to just a plain round pipe. Might replace if I keep the car w/Ti bits...otherwise, these are going off to get jet hot coated.

Chris: That's funny...if you work on them for a living you'll never get around to building one! I know how that is....As an fyi, the tail is all custom and made to fit around the IC. That's about 50 hours of labor to make that thing. I bought a tail from Getty which they immediately cut into about 20 pieces! But it looks cool and does the job right. Yes, if someone wants a free car thrown in w/the running gear have them give me a call. And yes, it is a bit more exciting than the AWD especially when the rear tires light up...Many thanks and thanks for the kind words.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:03 PM
speednme
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

Any idea where this car ended at? Was it sold?
Old 01-24-2017, 01:17 AM
budge96
Rennlist Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts

Rey what's up ? It's Bert , Paul's buddy..if I'm not mistaken this went to the UK ,I believe
I've seen pictures of it for sale at one of the expensive Toy shops over there ..
Could be wrong but maybe Robert will post up on just where it went ? He doesn't venture
over here or Pelican as much as when he had this though for sure...Bert
Old 01-24-2017, 09:14 PM
speednme
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by budge96
Rey what's up ? It's Bert , Paul's buddy..if I'm not mistaken this went to the UK ,I believe
I've seen pictures of it for sale at one of the expensive Toy shops over there ..
Could be wrong but maybe Robert will post up on just where it went ? He doesn't venture
over here or Pelican as much as when he had this though for sure...Bert
What's up my friend, too bad that went to the U.K. ....looked like a car that was well done. Thanks for the heads up.

Quick Reply: 964 TT for Sale