Shop Rat
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

theres that echo again.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:47 PM
DougM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Many individuals can just give their dad a car and buy another, more expensive one for themselves. I find it interesting that they cannot come up with $16k in cash and suddenly need to sell their car quickly for a really low price.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:04 PM
SoFast
Racer

When he says big red ventilated disk brakes, he is talking about the Big ole' can of Red paint he used to paint the stock calipers.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:10 PM
sand_man
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm shocked that he hasn't been here yet?!?! Especially since Yasin has "Diablos" in the tittle of this thread!
Old 10-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Dknebes
Rennlist Member

Maybe the big reds are on the front and he moved the fronts to the rear.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:27 PM
A930Rocket
Nordschleife Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Guys,

Who knows what's going? Give him a break.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:52 PM
schnele
Rennlist Member

D@mn I can't believe you guys called him out like that, his silence is deafening. I call foul since we are calling him out I say he has never owned a car, he is a 12 year old living at home with his parents and dreaming about owning a car which is ok we still care about you man.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:35 PM
sand_man
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by schnele
...he is a 12 year old living at home with his parents and dreaming about owning a car...
Wait, that's me!
Old 10-16-2006, 10:37 PM
slownrusty
Rennlist Member

Received 320 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFast
When he says big red ventilated disk brakes, he is talking about the Big ole' can of Red paint he used to paint the stock calipers.
SoFast - That's plain ole mean!

Originally Posted by Dknebes
Maybe the big reds are on the front and he moved the fronts to the rear.
Unlikely..!

Originally Posted by schnele
D@mn I can't believe you guys called him out like that, his silence is deafening. I call foul since we are calling him out I say he has never owned a car, he is a 12 year old living at home with his parents and dreaming about owning a car which is ok we still care about you man.
Linc- LOL!

Originally Posted by sand_man
I'm shocked that he hasn't been here yet?!?! Especially since Yasin has "Diablos" in the tittle of this thread!
I agree...something fishy?

Originally Posted by sand_man
Wait, that's me!
Jeff - Me too
Old 10-16-2006, 11:13 PM
schnele
Rennlist Member

Yasin this one is the molotov cocktail just for kicks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diab,

No offense but you’ve been all over the map on what to buy since you started posting about it a few days ago. On both rennlist and pelican you state it’s an 89 until its been pointed out that this car is clearly a 4 speed and a pre 89. You also found this car seemingly overnight and had it PPI’d by Carchex? That in itself is scary. This is not your fathers Oldsmobile that any shop can check out and kick the tires for you.

In yet another thread you’re asking about adding a “couple hundred pony’s” yet you had major budget concerns on one or two of the threads you created earlier this week.

I understand it’s the internet and people play loose and fast with the truth when they’re anonymous but its getting harder and harder to believe you with each new thread you post.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:16 PM
schnele
Rennlist Member

The above post was quoted from Trader220's post when Diabolos88 first "bought" his car.
Originally Posted by Trader220
As I said I am not interested in a pissing match on line, everyone’s as tough as nails and richer them Bill Gates on line. Oh and everyone has owned all the expensive sports cars they want to say they owned too. It just struck me as odd that you made the same mistake here, on pelican and on road fly, and you made it in several different threads you started over several different days. What was also odd that in all these fancy cars you owned and you say you modified yourself you never came across the acronym LSD. I realize this is an open forum and anyone can sign up and be anything or own anything they want to say they do. Places like this board and Pelican are as good as they are because there is not a lot of the shenanigans that goes on in places like the yahoo message boards.

To all the regulars there I offer an apology, I have been enjoying this forum and Pelican for several years and I had no intention of offending anyone else. In addition I have never and would not stoop to the childish name calling and ignorant immature remarks and threats. My intentions were to point out what I felt was pretty clear, thus save any further discussion on getting 450 rwhp out of 7k in mods.

By the way the handful of those of you who sent PM’s supporting my conclusions I thank you and I agree with all of your comments.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:31 PM
slownrusty
Rennlist Member

Received 320 Likes on 151 Posts

Linc - Well he is online as of 5:45pm today bumping his car for sale thread over at Pelican and selling his RUF Copy Bumpers, Gotti Wheels and GHL exhaust.

I am sure he has seen this thread and is choosing to ignore, which is a pity as if he chimes in and explains we would all happily eat humble pie (I'll have the largest piece with a Carib).

Yasin

Last edited by slownrusty; 10-16-2006 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:45 PM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 249 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by slownrusty
Linc - Well he is online at of 5:45pm today bumping his car for sale thread over at Pelican and selling his RUF Copy Bumpers, Gotti Wheels and GHL exhaust.

I am sure he has seen this thread and is choosing to ignore, which is a pity as if he chimes in and explains we would all happily eat humble pie (I'll have the largest piece with a Carib).

Yasin
Pie + 1919
Old 10-17-2006, 12:05 AM
schnele
Rennlist Member

You guys like too much (mouvais langue). One more, his best post was "I am in the car on my laptop on my way to Church," I thought at the time these guys take these Rennlist titles like addict waaay too seriously.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:55 AM
diabolos88
Racer

hello my fellow 930 brothers,

i just saw this post right now and will clear the air.

I need the money as Im unable to qualify on a 100% financed loan as I originally had hoped for. Now Im forced to come up with more cash than I have and fast. I happen to be short of cash as anyone would be after getting out of a nasty divorce. I got raked over the coals by the lawyers and the settlement so my financial standing is the worst its been in a looooooong time. Yes, it is a fact I did give the car to my pops for fathers day (partly to get it out of her reach in the divorce) but he understands Im in a pinch right now...mystery solved

Last edited by diabolos88; 10-17-2006 at 04:23 AM.

Quick Reply: Diablos Is Selling His 930 For $16K?