911 Turbo (930) Forum 1975-1989

tec2 bin file needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 08:28 PM
klein90
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tec2 bin file needed

Does anybody have a tec2 bin file that I can use. My car won't run and the file that ran the car has been erased.
Thanks
Mark
Old 07-14-2006, 03:26 AM
Charlie944
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark, I am sorry to hear of your file being erased...that very thing happened to me when I bought my turbo 944. So hence I had to start from scratch with an unfamiliar system. I would be happy to send you mine although I know our cars are different. But hopefully the timing is about right and you would need to change the # of clyinders and play with the fuel parameters. Let me know if I can help you in any way. You might also want to check out EFI101.com and look under Electromotive...might have some folks willing to help there too. How familiar are you with the Wintech software and their theories/applications? Do you have a wideband O2 for tuning?

Take care!
Old 07-14-2006, 11:08 AM
DonE
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can ask Clewett if he would part with one.

Also, EssaTech in Ft Lauderdale might have one - be prepared as he might want to sell it.

Maybe Imagine Auto has one too.

Last option is to call Nick at Electromotive and see if they have one that they got from a customer.

I can send you a TEC3 file that you would use at your own risk. It would at least get you up and running.

Quick Reply: tec2 bin file needed