Old 11-14-2005, 01:12 AM
NiATE
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Battery Tender Group Buy

It's about the time of year where those of us in less ideal climates need to start thinking about what's going to happen to the batteries in our cars as they sit quietly while we drive cars more suited for salty, sandy, snowy, slushy streets. A car battery really should last 5-10 years. But letting them run completely flat can take years off the life of your battery every time it happens. That's where a "battery tender" comes in really handy. Motorcyclists have known about these for a long time, but those who stick to four wheels might not be as familiar with the benefits of a battery tender. You simply hook them up to a battery, either in, or removed from your vehicle, and walk away. They'll keep the battery in ideal condition for many months.

We are offering these miraculous devices (or at least very handy ones) as a group buy. And we are offering the best of them too. When you think cotton swabs you think Q-Tip, when you think of battery tenders, you think Battery Tender. Their standard model is the Battery Tender Plus that retails for $59.95 plus shipping. Our group buy offer for this is $50 delivered. We need at least 10 people to get in on this to make it work. These would make an
excellent holiday gift as well, so buy a couple!

Just email or call me to get on the list (info is in the signature). We're offering this group buy until December 4th to make sure those of you who purchase them as gifts get them in time.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

(Could I get a moderator to make this sticky until 12/4? Thanks!)

Quick Reply: Battery Tender Group Buy