Cruise Control Repairs and Diagnostics

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 06:43 PM
JamesDean
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruise Control Repairs and Diagnostics

Hi Everybody!

Mods if anything in my post in inappropriate please let me know!

I just wanted to introduce myself and make myself available to you should you need any help or have any questions related to your cruise control systems.

I've been working on vintage cars and electronics for a long time now. I've repaired quite a different things over the years from stereos to climate controls, cruise controls, cars, appliances, etc.

I've probably worked on a few of your guy's cruise controls over the years. I know someone of you've emailed me referencing rennlist. Most of my Porsche related work has been on the 928 and 911 but as you guys know these systems are on many different models.

If you guys have any questions about your systems, problems you are seeing, issues you are running into, speed loss, etc. Please feel free to reply to this thread here or drop me an email at JamesDean59@gmail.com. I am more than happy to help you out.

I've been a life long member of various car forums online and they've helped me so much over the years with my cars, fixing them, troubleshooting them, etc. I'm just trying to give back to the community.

Regards,

Kris

Quick Reply: Cruise Control Repairs and Diagnostics