Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Appbiz + Classic9 = Greatness

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 09:47 AM
1stgear
Rennlist Member

Received 141 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Appbiz + Classic9 = Greatness

I've been working on the interior of my car since I bought it last year. Finally saved up enough for some leather RS door cards from Appbiz and had my sill tops and knee pads/ashtray recovered by Classic9. I'm very happy with the results.

The first picture is how the interior looked when I bought the car. I took it from brown to black. The interior was very worn and many pieces were missing, so I just started over.

Old 09-23-2015, 11:12 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Very nice. I am a huge fan of Appbiz and I wouldn't know where to stop if I headed down the Classic9 road.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:06 PM
1stgear
Rennlist Member

Received 141 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by amber lamps
Very nice. I am a huge fan of Appbiz and I wouldn't know where to stop if I headed down the Classic9 road.
Both Bob's do incredible work. The new interior pieces look great, but smell even better.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:08 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 1stgear
Both Bob's do incredible work. The new interior pieces look great, but smell even better.
A couple years ago I purchased blank door cards from Bob and used split suede that is still intoxicating when I open the door. Each and every time I open the door its like the very first time. Love it.

The cabs have a trim piece that wraps all the way around the back of the car. If I covered the dash and door tops I'd have to go all the way around the back. The picture shows WIP. Also have Appbiz Perlon carpet and rear seat delete.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Appbiz + Classic9 = Greatness