'84-'86 Porsche Weltmeister Decal/Sticker

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 10:59 PM
calvani
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '84-'86 Porsche Weltmeister Decal/Sticker

Hi Folks,

I started this same thread on Pelican recently and I want to bring it to the attention of the Rennlist forum as well, in case there is interest.

As the owner of an '86 Porsche 911 Carrera, I have been looking for an '84-'86 Porsche Weltmeister sticker (on-line) for some time now with no success. (As most of you probably know, Porsche won the sports car championship for the three years in a row and the F1 World Constructor's Title for '84 and '85!)

Earlier this year, I found a Porsche enthusiast (Manuel Campuzano; thru the Early 911S Registry forum) that created a wonderful "Commemorative Weltmeister 80 Jahre Hans Mezger" decal, and after getting one and admiring the quality, I recently inquired if it was possible to have a print run for the '84-'86 Weltmeister stickers.

After providing an image of the decal print from a t-shirt that I have, Manuel created the below image and following enough interest from Pelican members a print run was performed and the stickers are now ready for purchase! The cost for the sticker would be $14.75 USD (plus shipping).

If you are interested in getting these stickers from Manuel, feel free to contact him directly at the following email address:

porsche356sport@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance and happy Porsche motoring!

Humberto-
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: '84-'86 Porsche Weltmeister Decal/Sticker