Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

New

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 10:28 PM
sebastianroher
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New

I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to buy my first Porsche. I'd love an old 911sc. If it's a project that's fine as long as motor and tranny and body/frame is sound. Hard top would be preferable, but I'd consider a targa. Let me know what ya have! Hope to make some new friends on here
Old 11-12-2014, 11:44 PM
jdogporsche
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome! Lots of great folks with good advice here. Good luck on your search!

Jeremy
Old 11-14-2014, 12:30 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,139 Likes on 814 Posts

Originally Posted by sebastianroher
I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to buy my first Porsche. I'd love an old 911sc. If it's a project that's fine as long as motor and tranny and body/frame is sound. Hard top would be preferable, but I'd consider a targa. Let me know what ya have! Hope to make some new friends on here
First thing you should be aware of is WTB posts are deleted pretty quickly .. as they are for paying membership members. Just be aware .

the entry point for air cooled cars has skyrocket over the last year or two. Even rollers are getting stupid money .. the key is be prepared and move fast. Learn lots about the car so you can do your own due diligence on a car fast . PPI is normally recommended but i am seeing more guys lose cars while arranging PPIs , even when they pay deposits .
Sucks for sure .. but just be aware of what is going on around you.

Quick Reply: New