Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

G50 in Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2014 | 12:05 PM
Tugboat 996
Instructor

Default G50 in Michigan

I like this G50 coupe in Grand Rapids. The price seems a little high, but the car looks pretty solid. Has anyone taken a look at it? Also, I am not a huge whale tail fan. How had would it be to find a standard GR deck lid for the car? Thanks

http://www.grautogallery.com/vehicle...he-911-Carrera
Old 11-01-2014 | 12:34 PM
jpowers
Racer

Nice looking car but that looks like all the money.
Old 11-01-2014 | 12:37 PM
Mondrian
Three Wheelin'

Agree with your take on price, car looks solid and in great condition. I think you can just change the tail with grill but lid may need a coat of paint. Keep the tail in storage though as they do have their fans too. BTW is the stereo the original unit? I have seen some with Porsche written so not sure!
Old 11-01-2014 | 06:36 PM
dhc3
Instructor

Car looks really clean. Pricey too. Having records is a big plus. That car saw serious track duty too. Many of the upgrades are ones that are made by guys who simply want better street performance, i.e. Turbo tie rods and exhaust. Some are track mods, such as 23 and 29 mm T bars, and Konis and drop links. Looks like it had a brake cooling kit on it too. So it might have been set up for DE. Check seat belt mounting points for evidence that a bolt in roll bar had been installed. Not to say that these mods are bad, or something to run from, but do your homework, get a PPI by an indy shop, not a dealer. I own an almost identical car. Similar setups etc.

Quick Reply: G50 in Michigan