911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

1976 911S Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2014 | 11:11 PM
tfeiten
3rd Gear

Could use some help as a complete newbie - I am in the market for my first Porsche and I found this unique car, according to the dealer this is from one of his best clients that is sometime reckless with his checkbook. I will drive this car 1 or 2 days a week I am not a collector but don’t think I would but more than 3-5K on it a year. But I may love it so much that could change.

One odd thing is he had all new interior done so its not done to orignal specs, back seats were replaced by leather storage and it has tartan plaid seats. Asking $33K

1976 Porsche 911S Targa

unique 911S Targa. The car is equipped with a later model 3.0L motor that was fully rebuilt. This Porsche has had over $43,000 in upgrades and repairs on a no rust body. Work done includes but is not limited to refinished original Fuchs, painted hood and retouched original paint, Dynamat lined floor, restored gauges, carbon fibre sport mirrors, and a custom muffler. Inside are sport classic bucket heated seats with plaid inserts flanked by RS style door panels with door pulls. Interior panels are wrapped in leather and custom rear storage sits behind the driver and passenger seat. The underside was even dry ice blasted.

I drove it and it felt very good, I will do a PPI but wondering if I decide to sell in 5 years will I not see the value do to things like the back seats taken out, open to any comments. In full disclosure I am not a "car guy" Just dreamed of owning a 911 for about 30 years.

Quick Reply: 1976 911S Pricing