Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Cabin Ventillation and Brake Warning

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 05:28 AM
john911sc
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cabin Ventillation and Brake Warning

Hi All just trying to sort a few little problems out with my 82 911sc, First thing is, is there a fresh air fan behind the dash ? As when I put the blue control switch on fan position 3 I dont hear it run ! If I adjust the control by the hand brake I can hear the in the engine bay run . At the moment I don`t seem to be getting cold air into the Cabin ! And its hot over hear at the moment !

Also the brake warning light has decided to come on for no apparent reason ! I have check the fluid level and that is ok, how do I check the presure switches on the master cylinder ? Also does anyone know where the control unit lives for the light ?

Cheers John
Old 08-04-2003, 01:15 PM
geo.aigel
Racer

Your brakes work fine? Find out why it came on in the first place.

You can 'reset' the light by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. Often, after break work (bleeding) the switch is triggered and folks need to reset it.

As far as I know there is no control unit for the light. It is a simple switch and located on your MC.

George
Old 08-04-2003, 01:18 PM
john911sc
7th Gear

Thanks for that, found a problem with the Alternator regulator putting out to many volts, that may have caused it! Did have battery off last night and theres been no problem since , and the brakes have felt perfect all the time.

Quick Reply: Cabin Ventillation and Brake Warning