Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Trouble with Automobile Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 01:48 PM
judd944
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Angry Trouble with Automobile Atlanta

As most of you know I have bought a 5-speed tranny from Automobile Atlanta and After 18 days I am still yet to receive the transmission. I called down there today and they still have not sent it out! No one down there knows why it has not been send out and assure me it will be sent out today. (they have told me this for the last week) I decided that I would buy a few other Items off of them to replace things that I should do while I am in there. I found their website at www.automobileatlanta.com and printed out the pages for the sunroof gears(3.54), CV joint bolts (.63) and a shift lever(44.85). I sent an email to the person I got the tranny from on Ebay (JASON) with the parts numbers and the quantities of each Item I would need. I told them to ship the Items together and ship them ASAP. After a week of calling they shipped all but my transmission on Friday. I got the package yesterday and the invoice includes my transmission but I did not receive it. To my surprise the Items have different parts numbers and the prices are different! now my sunroof gear costs 6.85 each, CV bolts cost 2.10 each!, and my shift lever costs 52.95! WTF! I called them back at the number on top of the www.automobileatlanta.com website where the parts are still listed at the low prices and they said that because I did not order them at the website I do not get those prices. I was never informed they would be more money. now I am afraid that when I do get my transmission it will be the wrong one and I will have to send everything back! I would send everything back but they have a 20% restocking fee!
If anyone on here works for Automobile Atlanta tell me why you cannot adjust my prices! NO ONE BUY FROM THEM! CALL THEM AND TELL THEM THAT FROM ME! 1-800-792-4944 Tell them Judd Sent you!

OH yeah press 5 for parts because they do not answer 0 because it is customer support.

Quick Reply: Trouble with Automobile Atlanta