Calling 911 Speedster Owners

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 12:55 PM
89 SPEEDSTER
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling 911 Speedster Owners

Hi,

I hope that no one minds me posting this on Rennlist, if so please feel free to delete it

I run the 911 & 964 Speedster Register for the Porsche Club Great Britain, trying to cater for the needs of owners and prospective buyers here in the UK.

I have started an email group that gives those registered the ability to chat about Speedsters to a like minded group of enthusiasts. I would like to invite international owners to join us.

Maybe you are having difficulty sourcing a part or operating your hood, send an email to the group at speedster@titanic.co.uk and hopefully somebody will be able to assist.

Other than to register at the outset, you will not need to visit a website to either send or receive mail as it will be delivered directly to you email inbox.
Being such a small Register (I Have 72 cars registered) you can be fairly confident that you will not be inundated with messages.

Registration will take less than 5 minutes. To do so visit http://tristar.orbitzero.co.uk/mail...tinfo/speedster enter your email address, a password and decide how you want your mail delivered (either immediately or in a daily batch).
If you have any difficulties or questions then let me know and I will do my best to assist.

I do hope that you take the time join up as I genuinely believe that this will enhance the ownership of your car.

Regards,
Chris

Quick Reply: Calling 911 Speedster Owners