Good BodyShop in TN/NC

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2003 | 08:14 AM
LeftLaneGuy
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good BodyShop in TN/NC

hey, guys...
I'm in desperate need of a good body shop that can do a 911 rsr kit. I have the fenders and other bits, from AIR. Nice parts... Anyway, the guy we had lined up finally admitted he's not able to get to it, after 3 weeks! So..I need to know where to go! I'm in n/e TN and will take the car 300miles in any direction for a timely and well-executed job. The car needs to be done a quickly as possible, as the owner is living on borrowed time, and would like to have the car completed so he can enjoy it a bit... Any help would be great!
LLG
Old 07-22-2003 | 09:57 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Steve Bassen

Look up Steve Bassen at Bassen Auto Body in Charlotte??

I think he's in Charlotte or the Raleigh area??

I see him at NASA events and what a GREAT guy to talk to. I've heard good things about him and his shop. He spent some time with me when I had an "oopsie" with my C2 and I just about trailered the car down to his shop...but that wasn't going to workout with how I am, wanting to be so involved in the fix and all.

If you email me offline (email in icon below) I will lookup his info. as I have his card somewhere in the mess on my desk at home.
Old 08-19-2003 | 02:50 PM
donnieknoxville
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try Don Ramsay at Air Cooled Classics in Knoxville, TN 865-671-4914

They do all the older Porsche work in Knoxville (even for the local dealer) and also build race cars.

Don De Laria
865-207-7131

Quick Reply: Good BodyShop in TN/NC