Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

C4S Showroom Videos

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 10:14 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,137 Likes on 812 Posts

dude all i can say is get a car avatar, this is not the 944 forum .. thats about all i have to add
Old 10-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Explorer7
Oh.. if you ever visit your grandparent after December 21 (my delivery date) pm me and I will give you my address to take a ride in my new Porsche.. we can try out 280
Well, my grandparents passed away back in the early 90's. We were riding BART way back in prehistoric times. Would you believe We sold the house for 27 times what they paid for it.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:08 PM
JackOlsen
Race Car

Received 62 Likes on 48 Posts

Wait. Who took down my video?

amber lamps, I hadn't watched either of those older ones in years. My gosh... How did anyone sit through them? I like my 911 just fine, but that's a whole lotta slideshow for just one car.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Explorer7
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by amber lamps
Well, my grandparents passed away back in the early 90's. We were riding BART way back in prehistoric times. Would you believe We sold the house for 27 times what they paid for it.
I am sorry to hear about your grandparents. About the house prices, not surprised at all.. Housing prices in the Bay Area are crazy.. and anybody that bought a house around here even 20 years ago, is making a killing now.. I have yet to hear of one house close to SF/Silicon Valley/Millbrae etc.. that has gone down in value..

My car might buy a house somewhere else in the US.. A nice one at that.. but you don't even get anything here for it.

Originally Posted by JackOlsen
Wait. Who took down my video?

amber lamps, I hadn't watched either of those older ones in years. My gosh... How did anyone sit through them? I like my 911 just fine, but that's a whole lotta slideshow for just one car.
Your videos are great! I really enjoyed them.. .. but I did not realize you are so well known.. and of course, everyone here has seen them

Quick Reply: C4S Showroom Videos