Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Porsche spark plug tool

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 09:49 AM
dshepp806
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got Rusnak's back for a paultry $25.....and I don't even know what it's about!

Doyle
Old 01-26-2013, 11:44 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,128 Likes on 807 Posts

it is true that i would like to know more about sewing and bodices .. But great to see all is good with the world once again

Last edited by theiceman; 01-26-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

OK, OK, I was a bit of a tard. I've taken a deep breath and vowed to outbid the SOB that's at $75 with a last minute stealth move. First I have to open up an account with ebay. Let's try not to start a rennlist vs pelican war over some silly tool.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,395 Likes on 809 Posts

Originally Posted by amber lamps
It isn't any of my business. I could have been a dick about it and said pay the membership if you want to sell your junk here. I just happen to like the contributions Russ makes to my 911 and to this board. If you need the extra $25 you'll get from ebay then by all means go for it.
Originally Posted by theiceman
what you are both missing is seller should not have even posted and should have been immediatdly reported. as non paying member. we should all help in regulating tbis. even russ knows better.
guy is a lifetime member, is he not?
Old 01-26-2013, 02:29 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
guy is a lifetime member, is he not?
When he opened the thread it said 'user'. He probably got cought in the great IB membership scandle of 2011the like everyone else. Even I was a lifer durring all that.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:55 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,128 Likes on 807 Posts

yeah i was amazed... went from user to lifetime member in one day
way to go ... thats awesome.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by rusnak
Hi guys, sorry for the controversy.

Iceman is right of course....I admit that I sort of have a more permissive view toward posting than most. If it were up to me, I'd be able to post tech stuff about tractors, and Mike would be able to post about his Sunbeam Tiger. Doug would post about sewing and bodices, and the world would be a happier place, haha!!
Have you seen this one? Or looking for an older one? This is the same that came with my 964....

http://www.samstagsales.com/Porsche.htm

Old 01-29-2013, 09:05 PM
mclmk8d
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by amber lamps
OK, OK, I was a bit of a tard. I've taken a deep breath and vowed to outbid the SOB that's at $75 with a last minute stealth move. First I have to open up an account with ebay. Let's try not to start a rennlist vs pelican war over some silly tool.
Dude, I'm the SOB that put in the bid, not even knowing this thread was here; I've been looking for a spark plug tool for my car since I bought it. I know you've been on Rennlist for a long time, and I'm just the new kid, but that does NOT give you the right to go around calling people names. 'Nuff said.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:18 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

He's calling you a Sewing Ol Boy. It's a high compliment where he's from, believe me.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:41 PM
mclmk8d
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He's calling you a Sewing Ol Boy. It's a high compliment where he's from, believe me.
Rusnak,
Actually, my father taught me how to sew. He was a tailor in Lodz Poland, like most of the Jews that lived there...Lodz was the Manchester of Poland, all textile mills. After he got out of concentration camp, he and my mom moved to Paris where I was born. He was a tailor there also, had a great business going. However, in the early 50s, the French started passing anti-immigrant laws (back then, that meant anti-semitic laws). We came to the US and lived in NYC. He eventually worked in the Garment District and started designing leather and suede jackets and coats.
I miss him dearly, but I have a couple of his suede jackets that I wear.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:52 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Originally Posted by mclmk8d
Dude, I'm the SOB that put in the bid, not even knowing this thread was here; I've been looking for a spark plug tool for my car since I bought it. I know you've been on Rennlist for a long time, and I'm just the new kid, but that does NOT give you the right to go around calling people names. 'Nuff said.
Dude, step away from the coke. It's not been good to you. Where do you get off thinking I targeted you and your bid or that I'm calling you names? Do you really think I'm that good with the google that I can somehow see that the dude that is known as mclmk8d on rennlist is known as n***i on ebay? Really? How was I to know? Please enjoy the tool, as I now hope that n***i gets the tool at the current bid price.

....and if you really want to be offended, look at my tittle. I'm not an addict or a new user, I'm the creek donkey. I'm rennlist's only creek donkey. Any idea what a creek donkey is?

I understand we all have bad days, but take a deep breath and realize I was in no way trying to be an ***. OK?
Old 01-30-2013, 12:06 AM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have no idea what a creek donkey is. But I think you guys might have a grand old time talking about stitch patterns and bodices.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:09 AM
Shannon123
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my money on the Creek Donkey

Not knowing what a Creek Donkey is I googled it......I'll be d*mned if Ambers avatar did not come up !
Old 01-30-2013, 12:15 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Is this you? Or should I say is that your post?

http://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/vi...p?f=34&t=44583

Want to know something funny? Back in the day I designed all the packaging for Orange. I've got a pile of them upstairs right now as we speak. Just sitting there chilling like the day they were born. Doing nothing. Didn't cost me a dime. They just need a good home. Amps galore and I can think of at least one 212. Too bad we aren't friends.

Tell you what....You figure out the freight and the 212 is yours. OK? It sounds amazing.
Attached Images    

Last edited by Amber Gramps; 01-30-2013 at 12:34 AM.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:22 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

I have no idea what a creek donkey is. But I think you guys might have a grand old time talking about stitch patterns and bodices.
You realized how long I struggled trying to use the word scofflaw?

Quick Reply: Porsche spark plug tool