Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Lufteknic

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 06:50 PM
highitalian
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Lufteknic

Anyone have experience with a company in Virginia called Lufteknic?

Probably the single worst experience I've ever had as a consumer. I put in an order on their website for a pair of SSI's ($1,100)...gave my credit card number, etc. Got an automated email reply. Then, when I didn't see a shipping confirmation the next day I got suspicious. So, I put in no less than 5 calls over the next three days--none of them were answered! The receptionist kept telling me that Richard (I guess he's the boss) was busy and that he had dozens of calls waiting for him to return. She wasn't at all apologetic at all. In fact, she was even somewhat brazen about it as if to say..."we'll get to you when we're good and ready"...

Obviously I have cancelled the order and moved on. Not sure how a company like that stays in business. Anyway, just wanted to give Renn members a heads up.

Lufteknic is lame!
Old 10-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Bill Verburg
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 565 Likes on 389 Posts

I've always had exemplary service from them
Old 10-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

Let's see. You join RL and post #1, and your only post here is to slander a company. Right, you've got lots of credibility, amd we will heed your advice. Not like you have an axe to grind, or anything, right? Do us a favor, and take a cyber hike.

Originally Posted by highitalian
Anyone have experience with a company in Virginia called Lufteknic?

Probably the single worst experience I've ever had as a consumer. I put in an order on their website for a pair of SSI's ($1,100)...gave my credit card number, etc. Got an automated email reply. Then, when I didn't see a shipping confirmation the next day I got suspicious. So, I put in no less than 5 calls over the next three days--none of them were answered! The receptionist kept telling me that Richard (I guess he's the boss) was busy and that he had dozens of calls waiting for him to return. She wasn't at all apologetic at all. In fact, she was even somewhat brazen about it as if to say..."we'll get to you when we're good and ready"...

Obviously I have cancelled the order and moved on. Not sure how a company like that stays in business. Anyway, just wanted to give Renn members a heads up.

Lufteknic is lame!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:05 AM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,405 Likes on 814 Posts

been very pleased with lufteknik. will order from them again.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:13 AM
froggert
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i've only purchased from them once, to order 2 gallons of mobil 1 delvac gear oil, but they shipped quickly and provided a track number. i would use them again. sorry to hear about your experience.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:26 PM
ron mcatee
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I order my Delvac tranny fluid from them and have always had excellent service from them. I don't know if I'm the only one, but they send a christmas card every year.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:34 PM
User 4221
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by ron mcatee
I order my Delvac tranny fluid from them and have always had excellent service from them. I don't know if I'm the only one, but they send a christmas card every year.
+1. Great service.

To the OP, they are a small company. Stuff happens like life and other things that create interruptions to normal business. Take a breath and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Quick Reply: Lufteknic