Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

New sponsor: I would like to introduce myself...

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Bisimoto
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New sponsor: I would like to introduce myself...

Greetings all,
My name is 'Bisi Ezerioha, an avid Porsche enthusiast, and a new sponsor to Rennlist. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself, and share some information on my team and I. I performed a similar intro in the 996 forum.

I am the owner of Bisimoto Engineering, located in Ontario, CA; a premier motorsports, and automotive high performance technology and manufacturing firm. Founded in 1994, Bisimoto’s tentacles encompass the highly competitive sport compact market, and the prestigious European makes and models, including the aircooled Porsche 911. My team of engineers and dedicated enthusiasts continue to strive for excellence, resulting in multiple racing world records, and partnerships with major OE auto manufacturers.

The scope of Bisimoto Engineering includes, but not limited to, automotive research and development, high performance parts sales, exhaust design, full race chassis design and prep, failure analysis, performance prototyping, vehicle restoration, dynamometer tuning, training and racing technology consultation.

My team and I are honored to have influential OE automobile manufacturers partner with Bisimoto, on an annual basis, to promote new entry vehicles into the marketplace. We also have strong ties and perform beta testing for great companies like Turbonetics, Eibach, AEM, Webcamshafts, NGK, BurnsStainless and Racepak.

In the European market, team Bisimoto specializes in high end classic vehicles with a twist: combining modern technology and electronics with the beautiful lines of an older chassis. From drive by wire systems and the latest in turbocharging technology, to remote reservoir suspension systems and advance engine management, Bisimoto is a leader in creating the perfect symbiosis between the old and new for race and street applications.

My most recent project used a watercooled 911 engine and 997 gearbox, transplanted into an older 1976 911 chassis (the picture in my avatar). Fully built, with twin turbochargers on board, made a whopping 771hp. She is a joy to drive. I also own an '86 M491, an '89 C4 964, a '70 911T, an '83 911 cab, an '85 911 widebody coupe, an '86 911 coupe race car, and an '81 911 Targa: I have a soft spot for classic 911s!

With access to rapid prototyping, climate controlled engine building lab, full CNC, wire EDM, and fabrication facilities, custom “one off” and mass production of key high performance products, and meticulous engine building services are at your disposal. Access to the local Ontario International Airport, in Southern California, makes it easy to visit the Bisimoto facilities, and provides easy access for worldwide shipping of vehicles and automotive components.

I look forward to a long lasting, interactive, and pleasant relationship with the members of this prestigious forum. Feel free to reach out to me, or my staff (member-name: BisimotoSales) if any questions arise. Thanks, and have a pleasant balance of the week.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:04 AM
mfyoung1086
Racer

All I was able to read was.... too expensive for me! haha

Cool stuff though
Old 10-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Bisimoto
Former Vendor

Smile

Originally Posted by mfyoung1086
All I was able to read was.... too expensive for me! haha

Cool stuff though
Thanks, Mfyoung. You would be suprised, with our relationships with major manufacturers, my team and I can help with great prices on parts! Have a great one.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:20 PM
mfyoung1086
Racer

all I'm saying is that it would be cool to get some adaptors made up to fit 3.6 non vram manifolds to a 3.2

and a US distributor for CANEMS ecu so I can switch to a the barn door to a MAP....
Old 10-11-2012, 04:49 PM
GTgears
Nordschleife Master

Received 123 Likes on 86 Posts

Saw your cars on display at the recent POC event at AutoClub. Nice looking vehicles. Just a week or two prior I had stumbled upon a video and web article about you guys and one of your builds. It was cool to subsequently see the goods in person. Welcome to the board.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Mind if I stop in for a photo op and grand tour? My office is just a couple blocks from your shop.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:23 PM
BisimotoSales
Former Vendor

Smile

Originally Posted by GTgears
Saw your cars on display at the recent POC event at AutoClub. Nice looking vehicles. Just a week or two prior I had stumbled upon a video and web article about you guys and one of your builds. It was cool to subsequently see the goods in person. Welcome to the board.
Thank you for the kind words, we will be present at most POC event in the near future as well many other venues.

Originally Posted by amber lamps
Mind if I stop in for a photo op and grand tour? My office is just a couple blocks from your shop.
It was a pleasure meeting you today, and looking forward to seeing your project vehicle!

Here are a few more pics and video of the Bisimoto twin turbo Porsche

Old 10-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I could take ya.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:41 PM
theporscheguy
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Interesting.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:35 AM
mfyoung1086
Racer

Incredible car!
Old 10-12-2012, 03:04 PM
GTgears
Nordschleife Master

Received 123 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by BisimotoSales
Thank you for the kind words, we will be present at most POC event in the near future as well many other venues.
If you guys make the haul up to Sears Point in 2 weeks I will be sure to introduce myself this time.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:15 PM
voodoo
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 38 Posts

Bisi is a good guy.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Lapkritis
Instructor

Lived out in Palm Springs off 111/Indian Canyon not too long ago. Commutes there on I10 to the East were intense... nearly everyone over 100mph.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome! Thanks for helping Rennlist.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Bisimoto
Former Vendor

Smile

Originally Posted by voodoo
Bisi is a good guy.
Thank you, very much.

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton
Welcome! Thanks for helping Rennlist.
It feels wonderful here. Thanks, a million, and happy holidays.

Quick Reply: New sponsor: I would like to introduce myself...