An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 12:32 AM
BevHillsPorsche
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default An introduction to Beverly Hills Porsche

Dear Rennlist,

My name is Ryan Perrella and I’m a Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador at Beverly Hills Porsche, a longtime Rennlist member and THE go to guy for all new and pre-owned Porsche cars. Earlier this month Beverly Hills Porsche became a Rennlist site sponsor and I will be the main presence here in the online forums. I know that dealers are typically considered persona non grata but I want those of you reading to know that while I will be showing off a selection of our Porsche cars currently for sale, I would like you to think of me as your connection to the dealer side of Porsche. At Beverly Hills Porsche we have a number of unique resources and in the coming months I hope to show you more about me, our store and all the things that we have to offer.

In 2011 Beverly Hills Porsche became the number 1 volume Porsche Centre in the United States and we’re working hard to retain that title again for 2012. While the primary reason for our sponsorship is to sell cars, I’m looking forward to doing more than just that. If you get a chance to meet me at the dealership or an event or to speak to me over the phone I think you’ll quickly realize that I’m a bit different from people you might have encountered in the past when trying to buy a car. Porsche is many things to me, it’s not simply a car, a thing to sell, or the place where I work… for me Porsche is a way of life and I hope to share my passion for the brand with you.

Earlier this year I started experimenting with high definition videos to show off some of our more unique cars here at Beverly Hills Porsche on my youtube channel. Moving forward I’ll continue to show new cars as they arrive and give you personal introductions to all the new Porsche models as they become available. I’m also planning a series of videos showcasing some of the unique technologies that are built into these cars that we love and by doing so try to answer some of the more frequently asked questions that I receive about the cars and how they work. If you have a question about a car this is where I can help. If you want to see something, I’ll be here to show it to you.

I look forward to participating in the forums and contributing whenever I can to the community.

Sincerely,
Old 08-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Ryan, aren't you the guy that does all the Porsche Pr0n on youtube? Wow

Old 08-11-2012, 10:33 AM
KNS
Three Wheelin'

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Certified Brand Ambassador... Uh, okay.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:26 PM
vracer
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Welcome,
We hope this site will add to you knowledge and enjoyment of the marque. - And that it will be a two way street.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Helios59
Burning Brakes

Received 83 Likes on 37 Posts

http://https://rennlist.com/forums/997-forum/711235-an-introduction-to-beverly-hills-porsche.html

Ryan, what say you?
Old 08-12-2012, 12:33 PM
kevinr1247
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KNS
Certified Brand Ambassador... Uh, okay.
+1
Old 08-13-2012, 03:05 PM
BevHillsPorsche
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by amber lamps
Ryan, aren't you the guy that does all the Porsche Pr0n on youtube? Wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FQJOO7xEQ&feature=plcp
That's me! I'm glad you like the video's, let me know if there's anything that I can show you, I like to say I take requests but so far I haven't had many.

Originally Posted by vracer
Welcome,
We hope this site will add to you knowledge and enjoyment of the marque. - And that it will be a two way street.
I'm hoping to add whatever I can and offer my assistance whenever possible. Rennlist has been a huge help to me in the past and I hope to give back as much as it's given me.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:41 AM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 234 Likes on 128 Posts

At least this thread is a lot lot shorter than the one on the 997 forum!
Old 08-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Peter Zimmermann
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

If the picture of the red car in my avatar was taken from a slightly higher angle, you would be able to read "Westwood Porsche" written across the front lid. Westwood P&A, which later became Beverly Hills P&A, was quite good to me and my shop, and we enjoyed a long standing, quality relationship with them from about 1979 to 1999 (when Marc bought Red Line). Lennie, Tom, Sally and the rest of the parts department were always friendly and competent, and made multiple deliveries, almost daily, to us.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Einsteiger
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 26 Posts

Thanks for being a site sponsor!
Old 08-17-2012, 11:31 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,106 Likes on 791 Posts

Originally Posted by Edgy01
At least this thread is a lot lot shorter than the one on the 997 forum!
yeah i dont think whining is in our nature over here .