Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Opinions on Victoria Wax - Great!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2001, 03:04 PM
Mr Michael B

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts
Question Opinions on Victoria Wax - Great!

So I went to Prestige Car Care Products (check it out: Click here) and then got a supply of the "Victoria Red Wax." I have heard good things. I assume many of you knew of this product before? (why did you keep it secret!)

Anyhow, I followed the instructions w/ a 1st application of the "Lite-cleanse" product (smoothes paint for upcoming wax application) then went forward w/ the Victoria wax.

It's application technique was something new to me, but, you are to apply this wax directly with your bare hand . This allows the wax to melt and therefore go to the paint better. I have to say that doing it this way really made me feel at one w/ the vehicle. It was nice feeling every curve. I have always done this (bare hand thing) with my leather conditioner, but paint!?! Anyhow, you let it sit a while, then remove w/ a terry towel. It really came off well (no trouble) and truly looks outstanding (better than ever!). That is really saying something too, as I won the Parade Concours w/ my last wax. This seems to really be a quality product.

My thoughts are "how long does it last." The retail outlet ( www.prestigecarcareproducts.com ) said it outlasts many. I tend to believe this guy (he is a rennlister & big time Porsche guy. I think he is stand up 105%).

Anyhow, anyone else addicted to this stuff? Man, it seems to be just the thing to do to the car before I cover it up for the winter.

(take it easy guys, its "just" my wife)
Old 10-23-2001, 04:26 PM
stan
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice ride. Nice car, too. Lucky dog, take care of them both. I have a red 88 coupe that looks just as nice. Too bad my wife doesn't. Unfortunately,I've never heard of the wax, but good luck.
Old 10-23-2001, 04:54 PM
Thom Fitzpatrick
Racer

Memorial services for Stan will be held Sunday at East Lawn Mortuary.

Originally posted by stan:
<STRONG>Nice ride. Nice car, too. Lucky dog, take care of them both. I have a red 88 coupe that looks just as nice. Too bad my wife doesn't. Unfortunately,I've never heard of the wax, but good luck.</STRONG>
Old 10-23-2001, 05:01 PM
Mr Michael B

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts
Talking

Thom,

That is about the funniest thing I have ever read. Bravo.

Stan,

Thank you for the kind words . Also very funny.

Oh & Stan... I will promise to take care of them both, as you recommend.

Now maybe I should try these hands on my wife & not the car... Now that might be a good idea
Old 10-23-2001, 08:40 PM
Judi
5th Gear

Talking

You guys are BAD! And Michael...if you're going to "hand rub" your wife, use something other than car wax.

Judi
Old 10-24-2001, 03:53 PM
richard glickel.
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Judi,

I kind of dig the coconut aroma of zymol!

Richard
'87 Carrera

Quick Reply: Opinions on Victoria Wax - Great!