Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I rock the Chevron twice a year, I sadly don't drive mine to much. But it is good stuff! I have used it in other cars that were running like crap and it really helps.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by KaiB
Dang! And here I was fixin' to list up each and every car I've ever owned, my PCA Instructor Number, photos of the dogs, cats and farm animals, a facebook link and perhaps even a witty sounding quote I don't really understand.
Actually, current car(s) owned is useful info when someone comes on and says "my car won't start-where do I start checking?" But, to detail out every mod is pretty zany, IMO. If I listed all I've done to the '84, it would take up 1/2 the screen.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:24 PM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by kjchristopher
You're not the only one. This is the only forum where I've actually had to turn signature viewing off. In the CP, if you're curious. No more creepy pictures of people staring at you on every thread. No more endless lines of drivel.
Sounds like I've done a good job! Plus I'm having fun!!!

Originally Posted by KaiB
Dang! And here I was fixin' to list up each and every car I've ever owned, my PCA Instructor Number, photos of the dogs, cats and farm animals, a facebook link and perhaps even a witty sounding quote I don't really understand.
Sounds like I've got some adding to do!

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes
Actually, current car(s) owned is useful info when someone comes on and says "my car won't start-where do I start checking?" But, to detail out every mod is pretty zany, IMO. If I listed all I've done to the '84, it would take up 1/2 the screen.
Go for it Ed!
Old 12-24-2011, 06:03 PM
Houpty GT
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got my 911 in driveable condition yesterday after a year of sitting. I found the ground on the intake was loose and leaning out the CIS injection at higher rpm. I added a bottle of Techron and took her on my 200 mile Christmas trip instead of the VW Diesel. I have also been absent from this forum for a year because of changes in my life and want to wish everone a Merry Christmas.

I took the 911 to go out hunting this morning. I saw 2 small deer that I passed on. They were so small they could have fit in the 911. Off topic? Nah!

Quick Reply: Chevron Techron