Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post ebay seller warning

A ebay seller by the name of
robin krist
aka peter soukup
aka goldminewest@yahoo.com

sold me this item
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-c...2&ed=1008192262

it was supposed to be 930 calipers and by the title and the part numbers he gave, it confirmed as 930 rear calipers...

now in my excitement of finally finding pair, I should have been moe careful as they are clearly brembo from a 964 or a 944 turbo (right Bill Verburg??)

Well anyways. I meet him and he tells me he is an ex-racing mechanic for Vasek Polak...which I think is so cool...

but when we opend the package and to my dismay they are not the finned 930 brakes...he tells me there were never finned brakes on regular production cars...and these are 930 brakes no question....he says in 25 years of working at Vasek Polak he has never seen finned brakes...

So I did not pay him...I even offered him to tack on $50 to the final price so I could go home and check on the internet...because with his expertise I wanted to trust him...but he stormed off and does not respond to my emails...especially after I cut and pasted the links to the threads I started about this brake upgrade (on pelicanparts.com)

So just a warning...for me too...to be more wary...he is selling off some of VP's old stock so there may be some tantalizing items...

he does have cool stuff like a carrera 4 cam factory manual...
but just becareful...check his feedback...it is mostly good, but there are a couple burned customers like me...

I just hope he is not using the vasek polak name to help sell some of his items...

alas...my search begins again for cheap 930 brakes...

Quick Reply: ebay seller warning