Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

New classified format

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2001, 01:00 AM
druck
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post New classified format

I rarely look at the classifieds anymore, everything is just jummbled together. If JD has a vested intrest in Thalist, then maybe he should start a retail only web site.
I thought Rennlist was for the enthusiast, who loved the marque and was able to get help from other enthusiasts. I think I'll wait to join until the Rennlist figures out what direction it's going to take, as far as the auction idea goes, that just creates a venue for us to try to out bid each other for items that probably aren't worth what we'll end up paying. Thanks guys for ruining a good thing.

D.
Old 12-21-2001, 08:00 PM
Bill H. Sarasota Fl
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

What makes you think Rennlist is any less for the enthusiast than before?

As for Thalist it has no impact at all on Rennlist other than provide more visitors to the Classifieds to assist those looking to sell items.

As much as Rennlist is for the enthusiast who do you think pays for all that John has provided the enthusiast. It sure isn't Porsche. There are some sponsors but that does not come close to covering the cost.

John D has done this for the pleasure of doing it because he is a Porsche enthusiast and had the skill and resources to do it. But Rennlist has grown far bigger than anyone thought possible, and with that a tremendous amount of work to maintain it at the level it should be. John is a staff of ONE, himself!

As things grow they must change to accomidate the masses, and John D IMHO has done a masterful job of providing increased benefits for those that visit and use Rennlist. And I might add he knows what direction he is going to take. It shows with all of the features Rennlist offeres it's visitors, and even more to the members.

If you think Rennlist is a great venue then become a member and encourage others to do so. As for the classifieds, they are basically free for all to use. But to post you should be a member. It's cheaper than paying for every ad you post, and there are more and more benefits for members that provide a great return for the $17.95 a year Rennlist membership costs.

Rather than complain you should be thanking John D for building Rennlist for the Porsche enthusiast. IMHO

Quick Reply: New classified format