Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Roger Grago

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Bandit201
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Roger Grago

I just returned from Cars and Coffee in Irvine, CA. As usual, nice cars, and a bunch of fun loving car freaks. With a few hard core wives along for the ride. But the most amazing sight to see this morning, was Roger. For those of you who know who he is, and what he and his family are going through, it was a blessing. He looks great. He was smiling and had all of his buddies with him. Back in 1986, he took me for my first ride in a Porsche. His purple 911. I have been hooked since. He is the ONE person, who changed the direction of my life. And for that, I can never thank him enough. I was a little 17 year old brat. But he took the time out of his day, and spent time with me. And I will always have those memories. He still has a battle ahead of him. His loving wife and children, by his side. Please, at some point today, say a prayer for Roger and the Grago family. Say a prayer for the life that we live. Believe me, it works.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Brian 96C2
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for sharing your comments about Roger. So relieved to hear he is doing so well. I am not surprised to read about your experience with him, he really is a very special person. Yes, I will continue to pray for healing.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:00 PM
onboost
Burning Brakes

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

Never met Roger in person but have talked with him several times on other forums, always a nice guy and very helpful. Prayers go out to he and his family.

Thx for posting..

Paul

Quick Reply: Roger Grago