R.O.C.S. Formal introduction

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 12:09 AM
ROCS Auto Inc
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R.O.C.S. Formal introduction

Dear fellow Rennlist members,

We have just become Rennlist sponsors and as such would like to introduce our company to those who may not already be familiar with us.

My name is Rich Goncalves and together with my business partner Vic Almeida have owned and operated R.O.C.S. Auto Inc. in Belleville, NJ since
1995. We are a bit unique in which we specialize and are known not only for our work on Porsches but also Bmw, Rolls-Royce & Bentley.

We grew up with these cars and are second generation Porsche wrenches, our family has a long established link to
motor sports dating as far back as the 1950's in Europe. Some of our customers have been with us for years and some have been with us right from the beginning
and remain loyal to us as we do to them.

We are a full service shop and parts house encompassing mechanical, electrical, performance and upholstery from 356 to current models. In addition we also supply parts and are official dealers for BBS, Brembo, Remus, Corbeau and more.

Some of you may recognize us as the guys who built Mark Morrissey's R-Gruppe car pictured in last year's
early911registry calendar and pictured in a few articles in "esses" magazine. We in fact maintain quite a few cars for PCA members and NNJR is familiar with our
DE tech inspections.

Thank you for taking the time to read our intro. We hope to be of service and of value to the Rennlist community.

Richard Goncalves & Vic Almeida,

R.O.C.S. Auto Inc.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:16 PM
onboost
Burning Brakes

Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

Hey Rich..

Welcome aboard and hope to see you soon!

Paul
Old 03-08-2011, 10:34 PM
wolf76
Instructor

Hi Rich. I don't know if you remember me but you did a valve adjust on my 84 911 (black coupe) last year. I jsut wanted to let everyone know that you did a wonderful job and were a pleasure to work with.

Thanks,

Chris
Old 03-09-2011, 06:59 PM
ROCS Auto Inc
Former Vendor

Hey Paul ! How've you been ?? Are you going to be at Hershey ?

Hey Chris ! Yes ofcourse I remember, thank you for the kind words, We really appreciate it!

Quick Reply: R.O.C.S. Formal introduction