Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

WTB Blaupunkt Monterey SQR 23 Radio Cassette Player

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 06:27 PM
jccarr
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Blaupunkt Monterey SQR 23 Radio Cassette Player

Does anyone have a Monterey SQR 23 they want to sell? I'm looking for something really nice to go into my 1984 911. The car only has 33K miles so I need it to be fully functional and clean. If you have one please send me a PM. Thanks so much and Happy New Year.

Justin
Attached Images  
Old 01-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Helios59
Burning Brakes

Received 83 Likes on 37 Posts

Justin,

I can't help you directly, but I can tell you they're out there...I paid $130 for a good one last year. Did you try the Pelican board? And don't forget the "Stuff Wanted" section here on RL.

Love those Phone Dials...drive her in good health!
Old 01-07-2011, 11:46 AM
jccarr
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Ray, I did put something up on Pelican and I've been searching a number of different places. I'm sure I will eventually find one. I've bought two on E-bay and both needed to be sent back. One had a bent case and the cassette internals were crushed out of alignment and the other had cracks in the face and some of the preset buttons were fixed. I'm hoping the 3rd time is the charm. Thanks for "Stuff Wanted" idea. I'm new to this site as well as to Porsche vehicles and I can't get over how helpful people are when you need advice, information or assistance. Thanks again and have a great week.

P.S. I like the phone dials but I do want to find a set of Fuchs 16x7 and 16x8 in the spring to have as another set. Maybe give it a bit of a different look.

Justin

Quick Reply: WTB Blaupunkt Monterey SQR 23 Radio Cassette Player