Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Aloha drive for Bob Stuhr

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 01:12 AM
mschafer71
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aloha drive for Bob Stuhr

A small group of Maui car fans lost one of our closest friends two weeks ago. His request was that the group take his ashes for one more ride up 10037 ft. to the summit of Haleakala. The video was filmed by one of our members who recently restored a 1959 carrera speedster 4 cam. Mahalo for all the good times Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD0L2NKZKuQ
Old 11-23-2010, 02:00 PM
whalebird
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks. I think you friend would be happy. Listening to that 4cam is a real treat. So few know the signifigance of that car. You can just hear it make power. It's elegance surpasses any 6 cylinder. I thank you for sharing and so thoughtfully remembering a fellow enthusiast.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 51 Posts

What a beuatiful place for a last drive.

May he RIP.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:37 PM
akpetro
1st Gear

Default For all friends of Robert Stuhr

I just did a Google search for Robert (planning on going to Maui) and saw that he "passed" a few years ago. When I was a graduate student in the early '80s in Fairbanks he was one of my roommates. I passed on the info to everyone else in the house (5 of us) and I'm sure that they will pass the news on to all of Bob's friends in Alaska. Absolutely, great guy.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:05 AM
Chief Hawkawalka
1st Gear

Default Looking to view video or messages re Bob stuhr

Originally Posted by mschafer71
A small group of Maui car fans lost one of our closest friends two weeks ago. His request was that the group take his ashes for one more ride up 10037 ft. to the summit of Haleakala. The video was filmed by one of our members who recently restored a 1959 carrera speedster 4 cam. Mahalo for all the good times Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD0L2NKZKuQ
Hello,
My name is Lynn and I just found out Bob had passedin2010. He's been on my mind on and of and on again these years. Does anybody remember him and could tell me about him.it would mean alot to me.thankyou so much. I trie to watch the video and it coudnt be found

Thank you.
Lynn Hakala

Quick Reply: Aloha drive for Bob Stuhr