Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   911 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/911-forum-56/)
-   -   WTB 911 Turbo look or Widebody Conversion (https://rennlist.com/forums/911-forum/599268-wtb-911-turbo-look-or-widebody-conversion.html)

TRINITONY 11-01-2010 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by GothingNC (Post 8021208)
Not bad for a real 930:cheers:

John

Isn't this on the low side $$?

raspberryroadster 11-02-2010 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Shannon123 (Post 8018060)
I ran a WTB solicitation on Pelican and got to look at alot of cars that I may not have otherwise been able to view. Unfortunately, most of the cars were either wrong color (for me) or overly modded.

So,

LooKing to buy 911 Coupe or Cab wide-body/turbo looK in GOOD condition, mostly stock and very minor MODS OK.....NO projects or garage queens please. Mileage not really an issue as I want a daily/weekend driver. M491 option cars OK, but not that important. If its not a wide-body or turbo-looK, I'm not interested. I may go up a level to 930, but prefer not to unless it's perfect for me.

Exterior color preferences: Black, White, Venetian Blue....but may be open to others if the car is nice.

I have one car that I'm close to buying but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something out there.
Thanks

so....
-really good shape, little or no mods (agree with ed kind of eliminates anything with aftermkt turbo flares)
-no garage queens, want a dd.....imo think twice re a cab

shorten down your search list.....what are you close to buying? (behind the 3rd door??)

-

MUSSBERGER 11-02-2010 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Shannon123 (Post 8021217)
Thats nice.....interiors' pretty bold.

"Bold" I like that. They have had this car for a while. It started in the low thirties. I almost went and looked at it when it was twenty nine and change. Thats when I found out the one I bought was available.

Marc Gelefsky 11-02-2010 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by MUSSBERGER (Post 8021160)

Pass that car every day, right up the road from my office.

whalebird 11-02-2010 11:06 AM

Thats a nice looking car^^^

tcsracing1 01-05-2011 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Shannon123 (Post 8018060)
I ran a WTB solicitation on Pelican and got to look at alot of cars that I may not have otherwise been able to view. Unfortunately, most of the cars were either wrong color (for me) or overly modded.

So,

LooKing to buy 911 Coupe or Cab wide-body/turbo looK in GOOD condition, mostly stock and very minor MODS OK.....NO projects or garage queens please. Mileage not really an issue as I want a daily/weekend driver. M491 option cars OK, but not that important. If its not a wide-body or turbo-looK, I'm not interested. I may go up a level to 930, but prefer not to unless it's perfect for me.

Exterior color preferences: Black, White, Venetian Blue....but may be open to others if the car is nice.

I have one car that I'm close to buying but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something out there.
Thanks

PM me if you are still looking for one.
I just stumbled across a private sale in my neighbourhood of florida.

1986 turbo look cab. 1 of 6. light blue paint, dark blue top, cream seats, chrome fuchs and appears to be nice driver quality. asking $33900.00.

im going back tomorrow for a picture and phone number.