Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

The greatest mod for my 997.2

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 09:36 PM
whalebird
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks w00t. I would take you up on it. I am certain it's an aquired taste. The reason I say that is because the tiptronic evolution was a love/hate with the market. I had to be convinced- and I was. By the time the 996TT came around with tiptoes, it was a brilliant system. In fact many 996TT were ordered with it because...well it was easy to drive fast and appealed to that market segment buying twin turbos. I loved it then, but I didn't own the cars I was driving. When it comes to my own dream car, I'm stuck in the past. I still want to shift.
I've got a lot to learn about the latest tech. The older tiptronics, and the PDK is no doubt faster and smarter than I am, and I am sure you are too for choosing it.
On the otherhand, I would'nt have a stick in most other cars. Curious juxtaposition for me.
I know your schedule and obligations can fragment your "free" time so I hope this evening finds you and yours well.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:04 PM
Tango635
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both beautiful (in the "more than skin deep" meaning of the word) cars, w00t. you are a blessed man.

Quick Reply: The greatest mod for my 997.2