Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Finally - cold a/c in 88, no need to buy 993!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2002, 08:25 AM
Paco Anton
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Carlos,

My SC came without AC. Do you think those guys could fit one to my car?
Old 07-09-2002, 07:25 PM
Carlos Artal
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Paco,

I´m not sure, but if they don´t, they probably know someone who does. E-mail me off line, and I´ll pass you details. carlosartal@terra.es
Old 07-10-2002, 12:35 AM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 863 Likes on 438 Posts
It's beem about a month now and my a/c is still working like a champ, even on 97 degree days like today.

As to the kind gent above that offered to sell me freon for a reduced rate, and suggested I work on the car myself, I can only say that I am really good at some things, and dismally bad and inept at others. Working on my own car is not my cup of tea as I can't do it well and don't have the patience or interest in doing so, but I will gladly detail it myself now when I have the time.

Some of us are made to work on their own cars and some of us were born with no natural ability or interest to do so. I'm 2 left thumbs when it comes to this stuff, and am happy to let Roger at Autotherapy do it for me for an extra 30-50% of what I could do it for. For that extra trouble and money to drive on over to his shop, I can use the phone while I'm waiting for my car, doing what I do best - sell the product that I sell for my job, and pay for the trip to the shop in the process.

Cold as a polar bear,
Steve
Silver Spring MD USA

Quick Reply: Finally - cold a/c in 88, no need to buy 993!!!