Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I think the car will look good...

Old 02-15-2010, 11:19 AM
911tracker85
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the Carrera script, obviously. and one of these days when I pull the AC from my car, still working now, I will go with a duck tail and probably a front lip spoiler.

I just finished intalling the new Koni sport adjustable shocks, and currently I have my front bumper/valance off. installing a oil cooler fan and extending the front brake cooling ducting to the front fog light openings. with this work, I don't think I will replace with a fiberglass front. I do consider a FG rear bumper replacement at some point.

I like Ed's polished Targa bar with his red body color (and other dark colors) and considered for my car. but decided to have it refinished in black as I think that looks better with my white gold and all the black accents.

I would not put a 'racing stripe' on a targa/cab. it looks OK on a coupe, but before you complete "the look" make sure you have done the mechanical upgrades to back up the boast!

I just shake my head at a skirted/winged/striped Honda civis with 20" wheels and tiny drum brakes in the back. Oh yea... and the flatulant sounding muffler
Old 02-15-2010, 02:08 PM
pweishaupt
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go for the duck tail! they look awesome on a targa. i'd like to eventually get one for mine.
check out the 'ultimate targa thread' at pelican - quite a few pictures of different variations
Old 02-15-2010, 09:40 PM
Brett San Diego
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like it as your pictures show, non-traditional font and all. Something different.

Brett

Quick Reply: Need advice: should I go for this look?