Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Pursuing yet another lead

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 01:25 PM
whalebird
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Choices choices choices. It's what these cars are all about. It seems that the natural progression is for the 911 owner to get his car - choices, then mod/repair/upgrade-choices, Which wheels - choices, when do I build the 3.4 - choices. Then it gets real bad when you find that 1 car isn't cutting it. Then there is track car choices, early car choices, late car choices. Then one comes to the conclusion that he/she may need a third car. Thats about time one second-guesses the first car's choices.... It's truly an affliction. I live vicariously thru you guys. I tear down Ruby in my mind once a week. She's already had a 2.3 liter twin (small) turbo, Early car bumpers and interior, all in my mind of course. carry on.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:59 PM
87turbo87
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even if you could get him down inside $10k you should still get a full PPI (compression, LD, etc..)...can you really put a price on buying someone elses headache? This car is going to cost you some money up front so it seems that it would be the best $250-500 spent to do a full PPI and then work from there.

I've often found that the hunt is as much fun as the kill...you learn a ton and there isn't any buyers remorse (yet)!

Good luck!

Quick Reply: Pursuing yet another lead