SCWDP Badges revisited...

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 12:55 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default SCWDP Badges revisited...

Greetings fellow Plotters!

I have had a few people ask about another run of SCWDP badges over the last year. I have been working with the badgemaker and refining the badge a little (basically looks the same, but better finish than the originals I think). So here is the deal. I can get these made, but I have to order at least 50 to get them made. The cost should be about $40 shipped in the US, a little more for international. But like I said, have to start with 50 minimum order. I need to see how close to 50 we would be. Please post here if you are interested. Once I see if we are close enough, we can get things rolling. The badgemaker said it would be 4-6 weeks to get badges to me once order is placed.

I need to know how close to 50 we can get before next Sunday, 1/17/10.

shane at scwdp dot com
Old 01-09-2010, 04:30 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,111 Likes on 794 Posts

I'm in Shane ... I missed out on the last run ..
Old 01-09-2010, 08:00 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

Well, I think we will be able to do this folks! I think there will be a few more stragglers and then I will have a few to sell later as well through the SCWDP store. So here is the deal, I would like to do this like we did the first go around: pay now, deliver later. I promise you, you will get your badge(s) you order from me. But I do not like spending my money on verbal commitments on something like this (past experience). With the expception of one person, everyone who ordered a badge in the first edition of SCWDP badges, got their badges. One person sent his back due to a mounting problem (jwernquist - if you read this, one of these new badges has your name on it buddy).

So, I am asking y ou to trust me and I will follow through and get you your badge as soon as I get them. The manufacturer says about 6 weeks to deliver them to me, once ordered. So, if you have committed to buying one (or two) above, please send me an email with your preferred method of payment. I will accept check/money order, or Paypal. if paying by paypal, please add $1 to your total (helps with paypal fees), so a total of $41. Remember, the $40 price includes shipping in the US only. If outside US, add $5 please. If paying by check or money order, please email me with subject line SCWDP BADGE ORDER 2010, and let me know that is your method of payment and mail the payment to:

Shane Van Wey
SCWDP BADGE ORDER 2010
54 Brackenhouse
Jackson, TN 38305

If paying by paypal, please send me your email address for paypal and I will invoice you. Please let me know in your email if you are US or international please. If we can get the majority of the money together by next end of this week, I will place the order next Friday.

I hope this will work for everyone.

Thanks, Shane
Old 01-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Can you make one that says "Not so Super Carrera" for us 3.2 guys??
Old 01-09-2010, 11:26 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,111 Likes on 794 Posts

Marc just take a black sharpie and put a line through " super " .. that should be about right ..
Old 02-08-2010, 12:51 PM
v8_ranch
Burning Brakes

bumpage

Quick Reply: SCWDP Badges revisited...