Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

89 Carrera no start? ***Problem Soved***

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Caferacer
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can beat that. I couldn't get a new plug to seat properly and kept getting it stuck. I had to fish it out (repeatedly) with some forceps that I "borrowed" from my father in law. Exasperated, I decided to clean up my work area and only counted 5 old plugs. Duh. I had been talking to a fellow Rennlister while changing the plugs and had forgotten to remove one before putting the new one in. There really is no hope for me.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:09 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,116 Likes on 798 Posts

Originally Posted by Caferacer
I can beat that. I couldn't get a new plug to seat properly and kept getting it stuck. I had to fish it out (repeatedly) with some forceps that I "borrowed" from my father in law. Exasperated, I decided to clean up my work area and only counted 5 old plugs. Duh. I had been talking to a fellow Rennlister while changing the plugs and had forgotten to remove one before putting the new one in. There really is no hope for me.
btdt
Old 04-04-2012, 12:10 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,116 Likes on 798 Posts

i can top it

remember my screws that i had extra ?
turns out the upholstry guy " threw a couple in the bag" to help me out. I f I had been there i might have killed him.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:04 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
i can top it

remember my screws that i had extra ?
turns out the upholstry guy " threw a couple in the bag" to help me out. I f I had been there i might have killed him.
Didn't I tell ya they multiply on their own? Give em some privacy and close proximity, and you got more screws.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Caferacer
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Reminds me of a garage I used to park my motorcycle in. A couple of the guys had beautifully restored vintage Norton's, Triumphs and Ducatis. Anytime they had an extra screw or nut they would go throw it under somebody else's bike to give the other guy a fit trying to find out where it fell from. Cruel.

Quick Reply: 89 Carrera no start? ***Problem Soved***