Group Buy for Rennlist on OS Giken differentials

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Erik@GBox
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Group Buy for Rennlist on OS Giken differentials

Hey there everyone,

I am not sure how many people have surfed around the boards here, and caught the discussion in some of the other rooms about the OS Giken Differential. I was going to post it here too, but I did not want everyone to come down on me for posting basically the same information in each of the rooms, and forgive me here but I am still trying to get used to all of the rules.

Os Giken has an incredible new differential available for the 915, 930, and G50 that is way ahead of the competition. I am fortunate to be a distributer for this differential and am offering a group purchase to Rennlist members.

With the winter season upon us here, many people may be considering making some modifications to their transaxle. Perhaps even upgrading to a LSD, as such I wanted to offer this discount to everyone here.

The MSRP for the OS Giken Differential is $1790.00 In agreement with OS Giken rules we are allowed to advertise a 5% discount on these differentials for group purchase.

So for the next few weeks, we will offer this differential to Rennlist members for $1700.00. We would like to see a minimum of 15 orders, and as a added bonus we will reduce the cost of installation, which would normally be $360.00 by 50%, thereby reducing the total cost by $270.00.

We specialize in Porsche Transaxles and have over 35 years of experience in doing this type of work. We warranty everything we do for 12 months or 12,000 miles, and we never cut corners. If you would like us to rebuild your gearbox at the same time we would certainly be more then happy to do so.

If you have an interest in this or would like more information about this or other products and services that we offer, please do not hesitate to contact me here directly. I am alway available to my customers, and am happy to help.

Here is a pic of the differential for your review so that you can see why this differential is so much better then anything else currently on the market. I look forward to your comments and questions.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
GBox Sales Manager
(303) 440-8899 work
(303) 895-4828 cell

Last edited by Erik@GBox; 02-15-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Group Buy for Rennlist on OS Giken differentials