Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

911 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2002 | 10:47 AM
David0514
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 911 for sale

I am thinking of selling my 77 911 Carrera (WOR).It is not an easy decision but due to the current situation, it is probably the best thing to do. About the car, I purchased a year ago, the car speedometer reads 65k but being a Euro and a Porsche I don't know what it has. The negatives would be a tiny oil leak, a slightly sticky 1 and second gear, emergency brake and reverse light do not work. The plus's include runs great. On Saturday after not running for a week it started and went right to a smooth idle within a second. The car sounds and looks great (blueish grey). All my Porsche friends comment on how great it sounds. Things I have done include a new alternator, new warmup regulator, new fuse box in front, new rear lenses, had large scratch on side front fender repaired. Interior is good. I replaced the poor panels, the dash is like new, the ceiling liner is also like new, the seats are worn and the floor rugs could use replacing. The car has the Turbo fin on the front, and the spoiler in the front. The car also hase alumninum exchangers and a modified muffler of some sort (previous owner). Fosgate CD player with amp, the face pops off for security and there is also a sensor alarm on the car with push button activator. Please email if interested. I am in Eastern Massachusetts 45min south of Boston. Again I do not need to sell the car, but it is probably just right thing to do. Also, please no "it's a euro so it's worth less".
Thanks.

Quick Reply: 911 for sale