Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

How to mix wine tasting in N. Calif with Porsches

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 02:58 PM
HkPlinker
Three Wheelin'

Received 141 Likes on 107 Posts

CONGRATS ON THE WIN TODAY !

I saw the wining Porsche with your Adobe Road Winery hood ! I guess it's time to order a case!
Old 05-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

That was actually last week, and it is great. They took 2nd and 4th in the Grand-Am that weekend, so they're definitely doing something right this year after starting with the Daytona win.

Also, to follow up on this, I sent them a thankyou note due to their winery manager working thru a broken down motorcycle to get to the winery for our appt. I got a reply back from Kevin Buckler (the CEO of TRG/Adobe Road) as he was leaving New Jersey last Sunday night headed to his Nascar shop in N. Carolina. A very nice guy and down to earth.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:38 AM
pairoducs
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Car was "built" by Keven Buckler for one of his partners. He sent the engine and tranny to Jerry Woods, but they did the rest of the work to set it up for F class racing. Ended up not ever seeing track time and I bought it with about 2,000 street miles on the new engine.
Attached Images   
Old 05-12-2009, 03:01 PM
pchak
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Small World. I never connected TRG and Adobe Road. Though I'm in Ohio, i have friends in the Wine Industry, and my wife and I do wine Ed., so when my business takes me out to Cali, I spend a lot of time up North visiting with many winemakers that I've met over the years. I'm especially partial to Dry Creek and Alexander Vly. This Saturday I'm throwing our PCA Region's wine tasting and BBQ at one of our local dealers.

Also, for beer drinkers, two of my favorite breweries, Russian River, and Bear Republic are in Santa Rosa and Healdsburg respectively.

Quick Reply: How to mix wine tasting in N. Calif with Porsches