Seat belt installation assistence for 911 turbo cab

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 06:17 AM
cpayne63
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat belt installation assistence for 911 turbo cab

Hi Guys,

I know a lot of you like myself elected to go for a little cooler look of the red seat belts in their 911/996 cabs or turbo cabs. I recently got a pretty good deal on a full set, front and back. I need some help with the install. If there's someone out there that either has install instructions or could walk me through the process it would be greatly appreciated. I'm assuming there is a right way to do everything as far as sequence, what has to come off and what doesn't, and where the screws are located to efficiently do the job and like all of you, I want to do it right the first time. My goal is to always do what I can do as professionally as possible and from what I'm hearing the belts are something I can do myself in my garage without the hassle and expense of paying the dealer. So any help or suggestions please send them over. I believe the '02-04Carrera Cab and Turbo Carrera Cabs should be virtually identical as far as install, it's the Cab piece that makes it a different animal due to location, access, etc. I will await someone's kind assistence or if you can point me to someone or somewhere else where I can find this information I will be indebted to you.

Thank you,

Chris Payne (916) 412-9763 cpayne63@hotmail.com
Old 05-02-2009, 10:34 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,149 Likes on 823 Posts

do you really want us pre 89 911 guys telling you how to put your belts in

... try the water cooled forum .. and BTW we all get pretty ornery about posting for help without posting picks of your ride first... try introducing yourself with a couple pics of your ride .. you will get a good response to your q's

Quick Reply: Seat belt installation assistence for 911 turbo cab