Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

anyone in Englewood Co?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 10:38 AM
Rob Heath
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Drove a several cars that Jeff was showing and always thought he was very straight forward and knowledgeable. He had been on the look out for what I was looking for which was '87-'88 Targa, low mileage and kept in good contact. Ended up finding what I was looking for from a private local seller. There are several good shops in Denver for a PPI.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Vino
Racer

I've watched a lot of cars roll through his site as well, he has a decent selection for sure, some good some average. First I've heard something negative about him on this thread. Seems to move a lot of Porsches.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Daniel Dudley
Rennlist Member

That was not my experience at all. It started that way, and ended with the state attorney general getting involved. It was not the first time that they had heard of him either.

Like I said, the car may be good. It wouldn't bother Jeff if it wasn't. Look before you leap, because the best con men leave you smiling after they take you. An independent PPI with a mechanic who isn't affiliated is required.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Daniel Dudley
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by lthatch
Last year I bought a car from Jeff and traded a car to him in the same deal. He was helpful, straightforward, honest, and a real pleasure to deal with. I am surprised that he would jepordize his reputation in this manner.
No kidding. Bring him on this board, and I will be happy to say it to him in person.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:47 AM
BaxterG
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want the car checked out locally, I'd recommend you try to get it to Bob at Storz Garage or John at Eisenbuds. Both are long on experience, honest as can be and have literally seen it all. I consulted both several times when I was originally looking for an SC but eventually found a my 'T'.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:45 PM
frazier
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For The record.The State Attorney office has never been to Koenig Sales.The particular member that made this claim thought he was buying a Factory widebody car at regular Carrera price.He never so much as asked about the car he jumped then asked questions then blamed seller for misrepresentation on an item that did not have representation
Old 04-13-2010, 05:12 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,115 Likes on 797 Posts

Wow this thread was dead .. way to bring it back and put it back in everyones minds ... we have a winner here folks .
Old 04-13-2010, 06:58 PM
whalebird
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 04-13-2010, 08:46 PM
User 4221
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

Better to let sleeping dogs lie.... Lest they jump up and bite you in the butt
Old 04-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Daniel Dudley
Rennlist Member

The car I bought was from Preferred. It was not a 911. AGs office wanted to press charges. I settled with Jeff's boss for a full refund. I asked many questions about the car before purchasing , and even spoke to the mechanic who worked on it. The car had a nice engine, but was in no other way as represented.

I could go on. And on. All I am suggesting was an independant PPI. I'm sure Jeff would sell you a good Porsche, if he happened to have one. I am equally sure that he would sell you whatever car he had, good or otherwise.

Take a look at my user name. That is who I am. I do not go out of my way to badmouth people. In this case I certainly could. Be very carful buying a car from this man. I'm sure he sells some nice cars. Make sure the one YOU buy is a nice one.

I am more than a little irritated right now, just thinking about this. I am done with this thread, as in forever. Anyone who would like to PM me feel free. If I am still a member of this board, I will be happy to respond, at any time, unless your name is Frasier. He had his chance to make right by me, and he would have gotten off cheaply, with the slightest attempt at doing the right thing.

Some people should quit while they are ahead. We have only scratched the surface.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Daniel Dudley
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by lsymons
We just purchased a 1982 911SC from Jeff, and I can honestly say it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had on a vehicle purchase. Jeff was extremely honest, knowledgeable, courteous, and pleasant. He definetly knows Porsches and when we first spoke with him, he did not have the 82 in his inventory but indicated it would be in on truck in 2-3 days. He told us as much info about the car as he knew and acurately represented the vehicle. Once the vehicle arrived, Jeff had his mechanic inspect the vehicle to insure that everything he had represented to us was as stated. As we were out of town when the vehicle came in on the truck, Jeff indicated that he would hold the car for us until we returned and viewed the vehicle. All this without so much as even asking for a holding deposit. When we got back from our trip and viewed the car, it was even better than Jeff had originally represented. I can't speak for others, but I plan on buying my next upgrade from Jeff when it comes time. Definetly a straight shooter!
Says the man with one post.

Quick Reply: anyone in Englewood Co?