Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

San Antonio Porsche shop recommendation needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009 | 07:20 PM
Scott Lenger
Race Car

Default San Antonio Porsche shop recommendation needed

I'm in the process of moving to San Antonio, TX - have a few minor repair items I want to address when I get there and wanted to see if anyone has recommendations for a good Porsche mechanic there.

Also am hoping that I will (finally) be able to take the time to get involved in local PCA chapter / Porsche community - Anyone know if San Antonio has an active Porsche community?
Old 03-15-2009 | 07:26 PM
f4 plt
Rennlist Member
Veteran: Air Force

Local region of PCA is the Longhorn Region, Our web site will show you the officers and our planned schedule for the year. As for a shop for your Air cooled treasure Jones Autowerks is the best (210) 657-1111 Maggie, Cathy and Joe run the front end and Bob Jones (factory trained in Germany) is the owner and head wrench. Kevin, Frank and Tom are expert as well and Carlos is a great body guy. They do a fantastic job on my SC as well as those of many friends. Super people and all Porsche nuts. Welcome to Texas Jack
Old 03-15-2009 | 08:04 PM
Scott Lenger
Race Car

Thanks for the info - after 22+ years of living where the company wanted me to I just decided to live where I wanted to......I had lived in SA in the early '80s and am looking forward to going back - closest I ever got was Houston. 29 days and counting!

Quick Reply: San Antonio Porsche shop recommendation needed