Old 03-05-2009, 01:22 PM
John@Fabspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Fabspeed 911 SC/Carrera RSR Header Muffler Kit

Fabspeed 911 SC/Carrera RSR Header Muffler Kit

Fabspeed wants to remind everyone who owns a Porsche 911 and runs it on the track of our RSR Header Muffler kit that is available. Our Header Muffler kit is intended for track use because it doesn’t use any cats and is designed for maximum power and sound. The package consists of our RSR equal length headers with or without heater boxes, a dual inlet/dual outlet muffler and muffler pipes if you wanted to run straight out of the headers for the track. The Header Muffler kit will eliminate the stock cat and the 40+ Lb. heavy muffler and replace it with our Fabspeed muffler to maximize flow and power with the least amount of restriction. If you are looking for a new exhaust for your track car or street car that sounds aggressive saves lots of weight and makes ultimate horsepower this is the option you want. We have the headers available with or without heat depending on your needs and requirements.

• Fits All 911 SC/Carrera 3.0 and 3.2 cars 1976-1989
• Saves over 20 lbs from the rear of your 911 and the car will feel much stronger and responsive.
• Full bolt-on installation.
• Significantly increases Horsepower and Torque that you can feel. Strongest and finest high performance race system available for all 911 street, race and DE event cars worldwide.
• 14 - 16 gauge T304 Stainless Steel- Much stronger, better quality and guaranteed to be the finest quality in the Industry. Uses CNC Mandrel bent tubing and F1 style high velocity Merge Collectors for maximum flow.
• Strong and deep sports car sound at medium speeds and sounds aggressive through the RPM range!
• 911 Header Muffler Kit Video (http://www.fabspeed.com/911Carrera.html)

Visit www.fabspeed.com for more information and product videos for the 911 and to place an order. Please make sure to mention this code (AKRFS05) to receive the Rennlist member discount when placing your order.

The Rennlist member price for the 911 Header Muffler kit is
1. Header Muffler Kit With Heat is $2600 ($100 Discount)
2. Header Muffler Kit Without Heat is $2395 ($100 Discount)

All parts are in stock and ready to ship. We ship internationally as well. Feel free to PM or email me Alex@fabspeed.com directly with any questions you might have.
Product Photos below on and off the car and photos of the kit with heat and without heat on the floor.

Last edited by John@Fabspeed; 03-16-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:21 PM
KRA993tt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have dyno numbers to demonstrate the hp/tq gains?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:14 AM
John@Fabspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by KRA993tt
Do you have dyno numbers to demonstrate the hp/tq gains?
We dont have any Dyno numbers on this system on our in house Dyno jet since we have not gotten the chance to get a car in to do it. I have had a few shops who ran the kit and saw some really good numbers. We are looking for someone who can come in and let us run the car with the header muffler kit on. I will take an additional $100 off the system to anyone who wants to bring there car to Fabspeed for a Dyno run. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Alex@fabspeed
Old 03-06-2009, 11:08 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,120 Likes on 802 Posts

Man that system gives me a little woodie

too bad we are in such tough economic times " finance dept " would never let that fly right now
Old 03-11-2009, 03:31 PM
John@Fabspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Hi Guys, I am working on a group buy for the 964 Header Muffler kit customers and If you are interested in doing it, I can make you a really nice discount depending on how many of you want to do it. Please let me know if you are interested and I will work out the price for you also.
Thanks
Alex@fabspeed
Old 03-14-2009, 11:19 AM
911tracker85
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is next on my wish list, along with adjustable sway bars. hopefully this coming winter project.

but for this DE track season, bolt in cage and Sparco seats/harnesses. decided time to step up the safety gear before more go fast.

currently I have stock headers, but CAT bypass and B&B single in/out.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed 911 SC/Carrera RSR Header Muffler Kit